Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Psalm 143

LORD, listen to my prayer;
turn your ear to my appeal.
You are faithful you are just give answer
Do not call your servant to judgment
for no n one is just in your sight.
The enemy has pursues my soul;
he has crushed my life to the ground;
He has made me dwell in darkness
like the dead, long forgotten.
Therefore my spirit fails
my heart is numbed within me.

I remember the days that are past;
I ponder all your works;
I muse on what your hands has wrought
and to you I stretch out my hands.
Like a parched land mu soul thirsts for you.

LORD make haste and answer;
for my spirit fails within me.
Do not hide your face from me,
lest I become like those in the grave.
In the morning let me know your love
for I put my trust in you.
Make me know the way I should walk:
to you I lift up my soul.

For your name's sake, LORD, save my life;
in your justice save my soul from distress.
In your love make an end to my foes;
destroy all who oppress me
for I am your servant, O LORD

No comments: