turn your ear to my appeal.
You are faithful you are just give answer
Do not call your servant to judgment
for no n one is just in your sight.
- The enemy has pursues my soul;
- he has crushed my life to the ground;
- He has made me dwell in darkness
- like the dead, long forgotten.
- Therefore my spirit fails
- my heart is numbed within me.
- I remember the days that are past;
- I ponder all your works;
- I muse on what your hands has wrought
- and to you I stretch out my hands.
- Like a parched land mu soul thirsts for you.
- LORD make haste and answer;
- for my spirit fails within me.
- Do not hide your face from me,
- lest I become like those in the grave.