Thursday, April 16, 2009

Happy Birthday Pope Bendict XVI

Today is Pope Benedict XVI's 82nd birthday. The Holy Pontiff is a brilliant man. If you have not read any of his books or encyclicals, do yourself a favor and go to Ignatius Press and find any of a number of his works either as Cardinal Ratzinger or as Pope. The secular world hates the Pope as they hated Jesus. He speaks the the truth of the Church's teachings which of course denounces immorality and sin. The secular world is paving a pathway to hell and with Satan as its chief engineer, and has many followers. That is why the Catholic Church and Pope Benedict are despised. He is ridiculed and called every name including the antichrist by people who are intellectual midgets, who don't know what Christianity is and who Christ is. God Bless you, Our Holy Father. Today is also a very special day for me, 32 years ago on this day in Raleigh, North Carolina, my wife and I were married. I knew then that she was a special human being. I just didn't know how special. She embodies everything that is, what you would call good about a person. She is kind, generous, thoughtful, forgiving (she would have to be married to me), loving, and caring. She has been a wonderful friend, lover, wife, mother and truly a gift from God each and every day from the time I met her. Happy Anniversary My Love!

No comments: