Sunday, December 13, 2009

The Hope for Glory

It is Christ in you, the hope for glory. It is he whom we proclaim, admonishing everyone and teaching everyone with all wisdom, that we may present everyone perfect in Christ. For this I labor and struggle, in accord with the exercise of his power working within me. Paul' Letter to the Colossians 1 1:27-20

I share both Paul's name and message. God has been working in me and it is my hope each and every day that I can bring you His message. I am merely and envelope to discard. The joy we should feel as being heirs to Christ must permeate all of your life every aspect of it. Again I turn to St. Paul in today's reading:
Rejoice in the Lord always. I shall say it again: rejoice!Your kindness should be known to all. The Lord is near.Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Then the peace of God that surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.

No comments: