Thursday, September 10, 2009

Knowledge of Love & Truth

The next day he saw Jesus coming toward him, and said, "Behold, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world! John 1:29 Through the Holy Spirit it was revealed to John that Jesus was the true and only sacrifice which can deliver us from sin. Only through the Holy Spirit can we truly know Jesus, who reveals Him to us. What can we do to truly seek to grow in knowledge and love for Jesus? Pray...

"Lord Jesus Christ, fill me with the power of your Holy Spirit and let me grow in the knowledge of your love and truth. Let your Spirit be aflame in my heart that I may know and love you more fervently and strive to do your will in all things."

Spending time before the Blessed Sacrament, meditating on the unimaginable, that God would sacrifice His son for me, and that Jesus would be humble and "obedient to death even death on a cross" Surrendering all earthly knowledge for the Wisdom of the Cross and preparing a path from the Perfect Sacrifice to your heart, begging that the Lamb of God have" mercy on me for I am a sinner". Going to Confession heals us and purifies and gives us grace to be humble and providing all things necessary to welcome Him. God Bless

No comments: